Top-Notch™ illuminator Flood Outdoor Light (Bronze)
- ENJOY our "Award Winning Customer Service"
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secure transaction
- This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 100 days of Receipt.
- Free Live product support 24/7
- Order By Phone: 1-657-231-9544 📞
Top Notch illuminator™ Flood Light with Bronze Finish and Aluminum Base
Top Notch Illuminator™ Flood Light is a universal lighting solution for landscapes, yards, and gardens. These are usually mounted on the ground or any other flat surface, throwing light in one specific direction. The biggest advantage of Protrade Illuminator™ Flood Lights offer to homeowners is the ease with which they can set the lights up.
Features and Benefits:
- UNIVERSAL LIGHTING SOLUTION. Top Notch™ Illuminator Flood Light is the perfect light for all your lighting needs. It will light up landscapes, yards, gardens, and any similar outdoor spaces. It delivers a powerful performance that defies its astonishingly compact size.
- CLEAR CONVEX GLASS LENS. Illuminator Flood Light delivers the brightest light possible for a lamp of its size. This is made possible by a high-quality clear convex glass lens that ensures that the dispersing light is perfectly strong and yet appropriately soft.
- ADJUSTABLE KNUCKLE WITH LOCKING TEETH. Aiming the floodlight is made extremely easy with the flood light’s adjustable knuckle, and its locking teeth removes any risk of wobbling as it locks the light in the direction of your choice.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. The floodlight is designed and constructed to withstand volatile changes in weather. The convex glass is heat-resistant, and the lamp is protected by a snugly fitting silicone gasket that ensures a water-tight seal.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT. The Floodlight offers an optimum price/performance ratio. It’s designed to be powerful as well as power efficient.
They come with a premium bronze finish. They also have adjustable knuckles and come with locking teeth which makes aiming the lights effortlessly easy. They feature a heat-resistant clear convex glass housed in a silicone gasket to create a water-tight seal. Come windy winters or harsh summers, these lights will stand tall no matter what. Every part of Top Notch Illuminator™ Flood Lights is carefully designed for optimum dispersal of light and manufactured to precision to provide ultra-durability and maximum efficiency.
Protrade Illuminator™ Flood Lights are a fantastic choice for homeowners looking for a uni-directional lighting solution for their landscapes and yards.
|Wattage||T3 or Mr16 Compatible (sold Separately) Max 35 Watt|
|Lighting Technology||LED or incandescent|
|Light Output||T3 Or MR16 Compatible (Sold Separately)|
|Color Temperature||T3 Or MR16 Compatible (Sold Separately)|
|Average Life||T3 Or MR16 Compatible (Sold Separately)|
|Maximum Overall Length||6.8"|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||3.0" x 4.0" Shroud|
|Riser Height||1 in.|
|Housing Material||Cast Aluminum Housing|
Trees, Planters, Landscapes, Flag Poles, Murals, Statues, Water Features, Wall Washing or Uplighting Large Areas
Cast Aluminum Housing
Adjustable Knuckle With Lock-in Teeth For Easy Aiming
EPOM Rubber Plug In Base
Silicon Gasket For Watertight Seal
3' Ul Certified 16AWG, SPT-2 Premium tinned Copper wire
Impact Resistant Tempered Glass
Includes Optional Clear Lens
Includes 10" Stake with cutout for wire exit
ETL Listed to UL Standard 1838 and CAN/CASA-22.2 No. 250.7
90 Degree Reflector
|Locations||Suitable for damp Locations, Okay for Enclosed Fixtures|
|Lamp||T3 Bipin Or MR16 Compatible|
|Dark Sky Approved||Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.|
|Fixture Parts||Shroud, Screw, Housing, Clear Lens|
|Power Source||Low Voltage Transformer|
High Temperature Ceramic
GU5.3 Bi-pin With Nickel Contacts
Heat Resistant Leads